Dear Website visitor, at Elemaster S.p.A. your privacy is a top priority. Any data you provide to us through the website will be processed with due care and attention. We use tools designed to ensure the security of your data, in full compliance with current laws to protect the confidentiality of data. We wish to inform you that “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter the “GDPR”) provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, we wish to inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: the subject matter of the processing comprises your personal data, including:
- Automated collection of data. The computer systems and software used for running this website collect, as part of normal operations, some personal data from users (whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols). The data collected includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric status code issued by the server in response to the request (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system, browser and computer environment, name of the internet service provider (ISP), the date and time of visit, the referral website and when you leave the site.
- DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is ELEMASTER SPA
VIA Garcia Lorca, 29 – 23871 LOMAGNA (LC),
and can be contacted by phone at
039 999121 or compile this form
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The data controller collects personal data directly from the data subject.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING: The purpose of data processing and the legal basis for processing personal data is as follows:
- For automatically collected data, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and the purpose is to ensure and enhance the web browsing experience.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA: relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are processed, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting firms, private business, technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, etc…
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES: IThis website may share some of the data collected with service providers located outside the European Union. In particular this happens through social media plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45  of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no specific authorisations are required.
- RETENTION PERIOD: based on the storage limitation principle (art.5, GDPR), checks are performed on a regular basis to determine whether the data stored for the purposes for which they were collected are outdated. In particular:
- The data collected automatically are processed for the time strictly necessary to obtain statistical data regarding use of the website and to check its proper operation, also in terms of security or in accordance with the time limits established by law.
- The data voluntarily provided by the user will be stored for a period not exceeding the time required to pursue the purposes for which they are processed or in accordance with the time limits established by law.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: the data subject always has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw consent to processing. To exercise these rights and the other rights laid down in the GDPR, simply contact the Data Controller. The data subject may also file a complaint to any Supervisory Authority.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CONSENT: the provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website with respect to points D.1 and D.2 of the aforementioned purposes, to allow the correct provision of the service. With respect to point D.3, your consent to the processing of your data is optional and will in no way affect the provision of the service.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be processed in full compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the duties of confidentiality underpinning the Data Controller’s activities.The data will be processed using IT tools, on paper or on any other suitable media (e.g. cloud-based systems, electronic filing and storage systems, etc) in compliance with the appropriate technical, organizational and measures to ensure the security of personal data laid down in the GDPR.