Elemaster owns an internal laboratory, Eletech Lab. EMC tests are accredited to the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard.
In addition, Elemaster also owns a laboratory entirely dedicated to PCB certification and validation, located at Eleprint.
Eletech Lab is part of an international circuit of laboratories, participates and promotes training activities on EMC, Radio, Safety, EMF, Reliability issues.
LABORATORY SERVICES INCLUDE
- Definition of how to be compliant with rules to be applied to the product
- Definition of the test plan
- Identification of the harmonised technical standards to be applied
- Execution of the tests in the laboratory or at the Customer’s premises
- Issue of test report, CE Marking
- Preparation of the Technical File
- Consultancy for the resolution of any non-conformities
- Management of the homologation practices
- Voluntary product certification
- Regulatory update
Eletech ISO 9001:2015, IRIS ISO/TS 22163:2017 and ISO 13485:2016 certifications ensure that all laboratory instrumentation will be subjected to periodic metrological verification, and that the regulatory references used will be constantly updated.
The ISO 14001:2015 certification denotes a clear willingness to act for the protection of the environment, through the rational use of resources.
EMC tests are accredited in accordance with the recognised International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017. This accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope and the operation of a laboratory quality management system (refer to joint ISOILAC-IAF Communiqué dated April 2017).
LABORATORY TESTS INCLUDE
- Electromagnetic compatibility testing (immunity, emission, radiated and conducted) with semi anechoic chamber, generators, amplifiers, antennas, receivers, CDNs; EMC accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by PJLA.
- Delta Type Test for radio instrumentation
- Safety tests (temperature measurements, fault tests, insulation) with thermocouples, data logger, IR camera, insulation testers.
- EMF Test (human exposure to electromagnetic fields)
- Reliability tests and Climatic tests (cold, dry heat, damp heat, humidity test, temperature changes) with climatic chambers, walk-in thermostatic chamber, ovens, etc.
- Mechanical shock and vibration tests (random, sinusoidal, shock) with shaker, controller, amplifier and accelerometers.
- 3D X-ray inspection
Eleprint’s laboratory, in order to guarantee the best quality of printed circuit boards, allows to carry out metallographic sections, chemical tests, thermo-mechanical analysis and electrical tests, as well as non-destructive thickness measure of finishings and of copper thickness in the holes
LABORATORY SERVICES INCLUDE
- Chemical tests on PCB
- Thermo Mechanical PCB Analysis (TMA)
- Electrical and electronic analysis of PCBs
- Non-destructive testing of PCBs