The phases of Design For Testability, Design For Manufacturing and Design To Cost enables Elemaster to guarantee that all future testing and production operations are carried out as efficiently as possible.
THE DFM TOOLS ALLOW:
- Validation of the offline process
- Prevention of manufacturing problems in the PCB
- Prevention of assembly problems of PCA
- Improvement of product reliability
- Reduction of overall costs
- Management of obsolescence
THE DFT TOOLS ALLOW:
- Quick design verification
- Improvement of test coverage, reduction of false test failures
- Reduction of testing times
- Improvement of reliability of tests
Product Industrialization is the fundamental link between the R&D and Production divisions.
Product industrialization comes before the actual production and is a fundamental step as it highlights the real costs of the product and the way in which the different variables (construction technique, materials, finishes, etc.) can affect the final price.
Modifying a project during the industrializations phase, if necessary, is much less expensive than changing a product that has already been constructed, or that is in the phase of production.
INDUSTRIALIZATION MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND:
- whether the level of automation that can be used for constructing the product is adequate for the cost of sale and the expected volumes
- whether the qualitative output of the production will be in line with the expectations
- what are the investments in dedicated tools for allowing an efficient and effective production
At Elemaster the design takes into account not only the functional specifications, application context and product design, but also the possible construction technologies to be implemented in order to achieve them, so as to ensure the highest levels of service to the customer in terms of quality, on-time delivery and cost competitiveness. Process industrialization inspired by lean methodologies and the most advanced production technologies allow Elemaster to minimize assembly costs and easily monitor industrial processes.