Job description (work duty):
The role of the Test Engineer is to support the new product introduction process for PCBA and complete integrated electronic products with specific focus on all the testing aspects
The duties include:
- Support the identification of test strategy in tight connection with Corporate team and Elemaster (Shanghai) Sales department
- Implement the test solutions identified strategy of a specific product, this include all the activities required to procure the HW & SW , their installation, update and ECN implementation.
- Modify / Customize ICT and FCT programs , manage external suppliers of test and fixturing solutions
- Support the Business Development Process as a key interface with new and current Customers for any test related issue
- Support the Quality manager in the identification of continuous improvement solutions and in the analysis of test data and results
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Education level: degree in Electronic Engineering, ability to use Office automation tools is mandatory ( Document creation, spreadsheets ). Labview tools knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Related work experiences: previous experience in a test engineering department of a structured organization using ICT testers (MUST) , functional testers (MUST)and other test systems (Want).
- Related industry involved : it is mandatory a previous experience in the electronic assembly industry and a good knowledge of test technologies applied by EMS
- Management experience and personality : strong focus on results, ability to work with low level of supervision , project management skills
- Background from competitors: a previous experience in a EMS company is preferred
- Language : Chinese and English mandatory with ability to read and comprehend commercial and technical documents. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group. Italian is a plus.
Direct superior: Operations Manager
Direct subordinators: none