- Elemaster US – Duluth, Ga
- The Test Engineer will be based in Duluth, Ga and is responsible for the installation, consistent maintenance of test systems, software, equipment, and troubleshooting production hardware to the component level. Candidates must be have the ability to research, design, develop, and/or test the electronic components for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific utilization with knowledge of electronic theory and material properties.
- Supporting production with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of false failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Providing training in new procedures to production testing staff.
- Maintaining customer supplied test equipment inventory.
- Trouble shooting failed production hardware to the component level.
- Maintaining and programing AOI inspection station.
- Maintaining and debugging flying probe tester.
- Preparing documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Evaluating project work to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy, or compatibility in the resolution of complex electronics engineering problems.
- 5 years of experience in similar position in electronic industry preferred
- Associate Degree, Trade/Vocational School certificate or Equivalent required. Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred.