DEPT: Corporate Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
REPORTS TO: Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Manager
- He/She works closely with the corporate sourcing, quoting and procurement functions, with the full responsibility in terms of cost, quality and deliveries for custom materials (PCB, mechanics / electromechanics, cables, plastics, optics, …) on the Asian Market, according to the supply chain targets and company development plans.
- Combine global strategy, market information, product requirement and supplier performance to support the corporate material strategy (costs, quality, stock levels, cash flow, …).
- Create & Develop relationships with Asian suppliers in accordance with the company international development plans.
- Material risk analysis to improve material availability & costs (direct & indirect).
- Forecast and consignment stock management with strategic suppliers for stock level optimization
- Monitor local key suppliers KPIs and conduct periodical Supplier performance review meetings
- Claims & NC management with the support of Supply Quality Department
- Establish open book cost models with local key suppliers, in order to reach annual cost reduction based on company`s target
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Mechanical Engineering or comparable education
- Professional & Fluent English is mandatory, Italian is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of general business experience, preferably in manufacturing sector (Electronic Manufacturing Services) and in an international environment.
- Minimum of 3 years as Senior Buyer or Commodity Manager for custom components, with at least a significant year with focus on PCBs.
- Management and understanding of technical drawings.
- Knowledge of the main mechanical and plastic manufacturing processes.
- Clear logic, quick learning and analytical skills (high level of data processing is mandatory).
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in open book negotiations and break down analysis.
Excellent communication skills
- Multicultural fit and strong curious to new technology & innovative idea.
Passionate, proactive, problem solving and smart approach.
- Experience in using the most advanced ERP systems (INFOR LN knowledge is a plus).
Average Age: 30-45