- Elemaster Italy headquarters – Lomagna (LC).
- R&D department.
About the job:
- Elemaster Group, a multinational company is an ODM-EMS European leader in design and supply of electronic boards, complete products and system solution for OEM Customers.
- The Design Centers do research and develop electronic application technologies in partnership with the major international chipset and components makers, we propose innovative solutions starting from state of the art to new architectural feasibility studies, simulation and proof of concepts of software, hardware, eclusures, mechanical components and laboratory test.
The candidate within the hardware team will be able to extend their skills to the entire life cycle of hw projects: from project requirements, feasibility assessment, definition of the amount of working hours and direct technical relationship with customers.
The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out activities and stress management.
- Master’s / three-year degree in electronic engineering.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a hardware designer.
- Experience in the design of electronic boards with mixed signals.
- Knowledge of the microcontroller architecture.
- Knowledge of EMC concepts.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Experience in the design of FPGA electronic boards.
- Knowledge of the VHDL programming language.
- 28 – 40.
- R&D Manager.
- Electronic Manufacturing.
- Full -Time.
- Hardware embedded engineer.