- Elemaster Headquarters Italy – Lomagna (LC)
- Materials Planning & Procurement Management
- Responsible for electronic components procurement according to the supply chain strategies and the internal materials & production planning.
- Create & Develop relationships with global suppliers in accordance with the company international development plans.
- Material risk analysis and management to improve material availability, aligning contracts and review exception requests in line with procurement strategy.
- Manage and negotiate commercial and contractual deals, negotiating supply terms and conditions.
- Forecast and consignment stock management with strategic suppliers for stock level optimization.
- Establish open book cost models with key suppliers, in order to reach annual cost reduction based on company`s target.
- Close collaboration with planning, manufacturing and outsourcing departments to meet the target of turnover and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Electronic Engineering or comparable education
- Professional & Fluent English is mandatory, French and/or German are a plus
- Minimum of 7-8 years of general experience, preferably in EMS sector (Electronic Manufacturing Services) and in an international environment.
- Minimum of 3-4 years as Senior Buyer or Commodity Manager for Electronics components.
- Technical knowledge of the main electronic components categories (semiconductors, connectors, relays, …) and good understanding of electronic market trend.
- Clear logic, quick learning and analytical skills (high level of data processing is mandatory).
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Passionate, proactive, problem solving and smart approach.
- Experience in using the most advanced ERP systems (INFOR LN knowledge is a plus).
- Corporate Procurement Manager – Electronic Components