- Elemaster Group – Shanghai, Cina
- Sales Management
The Sales Manager scope is to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive, profitable and innovative. Must be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives and sales support members
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Make sure that the new products achieved has a pricing conform with the profitability rules defined by the company
Master degree or equivalent; or 5 to 7 years’ related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Prior Sales rep, Sales manager, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
English and Chinese speaking.
- General Manager