- Elemaster US-Duluth, GA.
- Project and Product Management.
- Responsible for NPI and first runs of manufacturing for the two factories of Elemaster US, Duluth GA and Batesburg SC (monthly travels to South Carolina).
- Communicates with the customer and updates on deliveries and production planning.
- Releases work orders and decide on the number of parts to produce in accordance with the operations manager and the production priorities.
- Ensures that optimal quantities are produced to satisfy customer requirements and optimize production efficiency.
- Supports coordination of workflow between Manufacturing and Purchasing to meet customer schedules and internal goals.
- Interact with overseas corporate project management team to ensure global coordination of projects.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Responsible for NPI until FAI is done and first runs of manufacturing (coordinate and control purchasing of materials with buyers / supervise manufacturing phases. (SMT/THT/TEST/COATING/MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY) / coordinate test set up.
- Establishes priorities for customer and manages communication with the customer.
- Communicates with department leaders to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or engineering departments.
- Ensures system integrity through maintenance of system records and work orders.
- Periodically review NPI backlog to help create master production schedule.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing projects in a manufacturing environment or equivalent work experience.
- ERP experience is required (BOM, Routings, inventory control and PN revisions).
- INFOR LN experience is a plus.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of PCBA manufacturing processes.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Highly motivated, proactive, innovative individual able to interact with Manufacturing Team members and managers on a regular basis.
- Ability to excel in a multi-task environment and produce project reports, analysis and recommendations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Technical expertise.
- Takes initiative.
Physical demands and work environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands at workstation and on NPI products, answer the phone; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee works in office and manufacturing (production floor) environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- Operations Management.