- Elemaster US – Duluth, GA Facility
- Production Scheduler
- Full time
General Description / Language to Use for Job Postings:
- Production Control Manager / Operations Manager
- Reports to Technical Manager
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Responsible for issuing and tracking work orders , Risks on the production floor
- Ensure that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- Responsible for expediting and prioritizing work orders and coordinating and managing production schedule meetings.
- Analyze sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Verify complete shipping information and delivery date.
- Order floor stock with shelf life material for production.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel/supervisor, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status, production planning and quality issues.
- Performs all computer functions necessary, printing pick lists, work orders, serial number labels, etc.
- Domain knowledge of Surface Mounting and Cable.
- Aware of Parts used.
- Audit processes for Quality Management System effectiveness.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Good communication and planning skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office
Minimum Previous Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience