- Elemaster Electronic Technologies Ro – Baiculesti, Arges (RO).
- Production / management.
- plan and draw up a production schedule.
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance.
- set the quality standards.
- ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers.
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes.
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients.
- ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and within quality standards.
- collate and analyse data, putting together production reports.
- supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- review worker performance and identify training needs.
The duties include:
- As a production manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
- You’ll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people and resource management.
- Master’s / University degree in electronics, industrial processes, engineering or similar.
- Experience of at least 2/3 years as production coordinator/manager.
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- The capacity to grasp complex concepts easily
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- A results-driven approach to work
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Experience of at least 2/3 years as production coordinator in electronics.
- General manager.