We are searching for a passionate, reliable Mechanical Design Engineer to join our growing company. As a member of our mechanical engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of new innovative products and combine knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience.
Our key desirables for an Engineer are: to be able to prioritize tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines.
- Main mission of the function is creation and modification of mechanical designs using appropriate techniques such as: design, calculation, CAD modeling, drawings creation in accordance with company quality standards and design guidelines in a timely manner.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics).
- Good knowledge on mechanical design process.
- Good knowledge of a parametric CAD application.
- Good knowledge on materials, manufacturing technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- English – independent user.
- MS Office suite – independent user.
Mechanical design engineering in our company offers you the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment. We are currently looking for new additions to our expanding team.
Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but generally we talk about design, plan, perform research, inspect equipment and liaise with the clients.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!