- ELEMASTER- Batesburg, SC Facility
- Candidates considered for this role will be supporting the Senior Planner/Scheduler with reporting and tracking of materials for purchase orders and other various tasks that are required for the role. The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out activities and stress management.
The duties includees:
- Assists with plannning and managing production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Assists with issuing and tracking work orders, Risks on the production floor
- Assists with reassurance that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- Support and assists with expediting and prioritizing work orders and coordinating and managing production schedule meetings.
- Assists with analyzing sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Assists with verification of complete shipping information and delivery date.
- Assists with ordering floor stock with shelf-life material for production.
- Interfacing with manufacturing personnel/supervisor, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status, production planning and quality issues.
- Performs all computer functions necessary, printing pick lists, work orders, serial number labels, etc.
- Aware of Parts used.
- Assists with audit processes for Quality Management System effectiveness.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Good communication and planning skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of the English language
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Experience in the design of FPGA electronic boards
- Knowledge of the VHDL programming language
- Technical Manager
- Entry level
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing