Elemaster Romania – Baiculesti Judetul ARGES
Cable & Electronics Engineer, Romania
We are searching for a passionate, reliable Cable Electronics Engineer to join our growing company. The responsibilities include interpreting client briefs and providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, developing electronic products, components, and systems to satisfy client needs, as well as creating instructional manuals.
Our key desirables for an Engineer are: to be able to prioritize tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties
- Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Master’s degree – not mandatory
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A relevant license may be required
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work overtime if required
Our company offers you the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment. We are currently looking for new additions to our expanding team.
Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but generally we talk about design, plan, perform research, inspect equipment and liaise with the clients.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!