Our firm is searching for two experienced Buyers who will be able to process purchasing requisitions from the managers in the field and turn those requisitions into purchase orders.
The Buyer will be responsible for creating purchase order tracking systems, alerting management when orders have been filled and invoices from vendors have been issued, answering vendor questions and providing them with additional order documentation as needed. The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry and a strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
This role will require interaction with customer and a range of internal and external stakeholders and delivering work to strict deadlines.
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders
- Deliver specific purchase order report to management
- Work with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back-ordered or missing products
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis
- Establish reliable lines of contact with field management team to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate
- English: written & spoken
- Excel proficiency
- Communication skills
- Preferably experience in administration
- Preferably technical knowledge
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work overtime if required
If you are a skilled buyer and possess a strong industry knowledge with the ability to forecast market trends and perform consumer research, then this is the place to be!
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!