- Elemaster US – Duluth, GA
- Quality Assurance
- The candidate for Quality Assurance Manager documents the processes needed for QMS (Quality management system)
- Report to top management on the effectiveness of QMS, and any improvements.
- Ensures the promotion of awareness of applicable regulatory requirements and quality management system requirements throughout the organization.
- The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out activities and stress management.
The duties include:
- Define Process for various functions compliance to Organization Quality Standard.
- Oversee compliance and standards development, from documentation to final product.
- Organize, conduct, and evaluate audits and inspections.
- Track and ensure products and procedures meet standards and identify problems to resolve.
- Responsible for germinating “Quality is everyone’s responsibility”.
- Possess leadership skill in order to escalate the issues to Senior Management.
- Possess outstanding communication skill as there will be need to deliver presentations to Senior Management teams.
- Ensures the role of Quality Inspector is done.
- Ensures incoming inspections for the materials received from Vendors are properly handled by Quality Inspectors.
- Must have knowledge of IPC-610 & IPC-600.
- Good to have Knowledge in Numbers as there is a need to perform data quality audit for the collected numbers.
- Good Analytic skill to provide improvement based on the metrics analysis.
- Good to have knowledge in Regression Analysis and Statistical process control Charts.
- Conduct QMS Training to all employees.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- 5 years of Experience in Quality Management
- Quality Concepts, Six Sigma, Statistical concepts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills. Advanced knowledge in Excel, PPT, MS-Access
- 35 – 65
- Company Head