Elemaster Romania – Baiculesti Judetul ARGES
Cable & Electronics Engineer, Romania
We are searching for a passionate, reliable Cable Electronics Project Manager to join our growing company. The responsibilities include interpreting client briefs, providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, developing electronic products, components, and systems to satisfy client needs, as well as creating instructional manuals and coordinating a small team of engineers.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties
- Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems
Electronics PM Requirements:
- Minimum relevant experience in project management – 1 yr.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Master’s degree – advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills
Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but generally we talk about design, plan, perform research, inspect equipment and liaise with the clients.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!