- Elemaster Headquarters Italy – Lomagna (LC)
- R&D department
is looking for a: HARDWARE EMBEDDED ENGINEER
- The candidate within the hardware team will be able to extend their skills to the entire life cycle of hw projects: from project requirements, feasibility assessment, definition of the amount of working hours and direct technical relationship with customers.
- The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out activities and stress management.
- Master’s / three-year degree in electronic engineering
- Experience of at least 2/3 years as a hardware designer
- Experience in the design of electronic boards with mixed signals
- Knowledge of the microcontroller architecture
- Knowledge of EMC concepts
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Good knowledge of the English language
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Experience in the design of FPGA electronic boards
- Knowledge of the VHDL programming language
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing