- Elemaster Germany GmbH.
- R&D department.
- The candidate, through the experience inside our hard- and software team will be able to extend his/her skills to the entire life cycle of hard- and software co-design projects: from collecting project requirements, feasibility assessment, and hourly job scheduling, to directly having technical relationship with Customers.
- The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out development activities, a general understanding of electronic hardware, the ability to support test activities, the capability to integrate and validate the embedded systems together with the hardware developers and the ability to document extensively the developed software applications.
- Hardware programming for hardware platforms like PIC, STM or similar.
- Advanced knowledge in C / C++.
- Signal processing, wireless communication, interfaces like UART, SPI, I2C, CAN bus.
- Software validation & verification tests.
- Technical documentation (software documentation).
- Software development process skills.
- Soft skills / communication with customers.
- Fluent in spoken and written in German and English.
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Study in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology and related courses.
- Graduated Diploma, Master or Bachelor (University, University of Applied Sciences, Cooperative State University).
- Development of RTOS based embedded platforms.
- Job or project experience (senior developer).
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing.