- Elemaster SpA – headquarters – Lomagna (LC)
- Corporate Procurement Management
- Manage and negotiate commercial and contractual deals, negotiating supply terms and conditions
- Monitor key suppliers KPIs and conduct periodical Supplier performance review meetings
- Combine global strategy, market information, product requirement and supplier performance to work out the corporate material strategy (costs, quality, stock levels, cash flow, …) with regard to electronic components
- Create & Develop relationships with global suppliers in accordance with the company international development plans.
- Material risk analysis and management to improve material availability, aligning contracts and review exception requests in line with procurement strategy
- Direct Interface with the main customers with regard to supply issues and in support of the business and project management functions.
- Cooperate with main customers in the management and definition of the best supply chain by sharing the potential of both companies with a win-win approach.
- Master’s degree, preferred in Electronic Engineering or comparable education
- Professional & Fluent English is mandatory, French and/or German are a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of general business experience, preferably in EMS sector (Electronic Manufacturing Services) and in an international environment.
- Minimum of 5 years as Senior Buyer or Commodity Manager for Electronics components.
- Technical knowledge of the main electronic components categories (semiconductors, connectors, relays, …) and deeply understanding of electronic market trend.
- Clear logic, quick learning and analytical skills (high level of data processing is mandatory).
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in open book negotiations and break down analysis. Excellent communication skills
- Leadership & people management skills. Leadership for drive the change, multicultural fit and strong curious to new technology & innovative idea.
- Passionate, proactive, problem solving and smart approach.
- Experience in using the most advanced ERP systems (INFOR LN knowledge is a plus).
- Corporate Procurement Manager – Electronic Components