Elemaster Group is an ODM-EMS European leader in Design and Supply of electronic boards, complete products and system solutions for OEM Customers. From Railways and Medical to Industrial, Automotive and Avionics sectors, we design advanced products, platform for long life cycle, high reliability and mission safety critical applications.
The Design Centers will research and develop electronic application technologies in partnership with the major international chipset and components makers, we will propose innovative solutions starting from state of the art to new architectural feasibility studies, simulation and proof of concepts. We will develop software, hardware, enclosures, mechanical components and we will perform certification laboratory tests.
We are looking for a passionate, reliable Technical Manager for the new Electronic Design Center.
- Elemaster Romania – 117065, Băiculești, Argeş, Romania
- R&D/Business Development department
- The candidate is a smart and talented Technical Manager Electronic Engineer, with good level of autonomy, proactivity and planning capabilities, who would like to deal with a new challenge in the field of Research and Development. He/She would take in charge the responsibility to create a Design Center in Romanian market, in accordance with the guidelines received by Corporate HQ and by networking related to other European design centers market that should support the business of our company in the electronic sectors.
- The implementation project will include an initial phase of business development through the dissemination of the service proposal by the Design Center, the acquisition of new customers. In relation to the projects that will be acquired, the TM will have to ensure all the technical and relational support for the definition of the projects with respect to the customer’s needs, ensuring compliance with the quality, costs and time delivery targets.
- Consistently to the growth of the business the TM will have the opportunity to build up and lead the Project Engineers Team to develop new projects that will be gained.
- Degree on Electronic Engineering.
- Experience at least 3 – 5 years in Project Management inside electronic design sector.
- Knowledge of Hardware, Firmware embedded development systems.
- Business development attitude.
- Excellent English knowledge.
- 30 – 40
- CEO of Corporate Design Center
- Electronic Design & Manufacturing Services Center
- Full -Time
- Technical Manager for Hardware/Software embedded developments