- Elemaster US Inc.-Duluth, GA
- SMT department
- Qualified candidates must be able to operate Surface Mount Technology advanced placement machines. Change out feeders and identify components per work instructions. Troubleshoot and correct problems.
- Be capable to identify different electronic component types, including value and polarity, be able to use a microscope.
- Be capable to obtain certifications in soldering. Having current certification is preferred.
- Up to 4 years minimum experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
- Able to stand, lift, bend, twist, reach and follow instructions provided by supervisor.
- Have attention to detail , bbility to work well with others.
- Experience with auditing manufacturing process steps.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer software skills (Microsoft Access, Excel, Word).
The duties include:
- Develop machine programs and work instructions utilizing CAM tools (Yamaha YS platform)
- Develop machine programs for Koh Young SPI
- Support Production Manager with employee training and day to day questions with work orders from staff.
- Program, Debug, Setup, Operate and Maintain: Pick & Place equipment, Reflow Ovens, Screen Printers, Solder Paste Inspection equipment.
- Develop and perform setup / change over procedures on equipment to ready for the next work order.
- Troubleshoot, root cause and document defective product or process failures. This includes utilizing troubleshooting tools such as: X-Ray, Microscope other inspection tools.
- Evaluate customer product for quality during manufacturing and take appropriate actions to resolve issues and improve qualify existing products. Ensure product is produced according to developed procedures.
- Operate production equipment and perform builds when required.
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical
- Equivalent work experience
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Experience in the design of FPGA electronic boards
- Knowledge of the VHDL programming language
- Operations Manager