- Elemaster US-Duluth, GA.
Elemaster US is actively seeking a SMT operator to join our team in Duluth, GA. We are looking for someone with at least 1 year experience working in PCB assembly environment and the ability to adapt to new machines. Previous experiences with Yamaha machines are preferred but not required. IPC certified solder is a plus.
- Qualified candidates must be able to operate Surface Mount Technology advanced placement machines. Change out feeders and identify components per work instructions. Troubleshoot and correct problems.
- Be capable to identify different electronic component types, including value and polarity.
- Be capable to obtain certifications in soldering. Having current certification is preferred.
- One-year minimum experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
- Able to stand, lift, bend, twist, reach and follow instructions provided by supervisor.
- Have attention to detail, ability to work well with others.
- Experience with improving SMT manufacturing process steps.
The duties include:
- Operate and help maintain Pick & Place equipment, Reflow Ovens, Screen Printers, Solder Paste Inspection equipment.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance on all SMT equipment.
- Perform setup / change over procedures on equipment to ready for the next job.
- Evaluate product for quality during manufacturing and take appropriate actions to resolve issues and improve quality of existing products. Ensure product is produced according to developed procedures.
- Work with engineering on new product introductions, reporting any issues that negatively impact SMT process.
- Worked efficiently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Inspect circuit boards for defects, such as missing components or incomplete insertion.
- Recorded production information such as production levels, machine downtime and defects.
- Perform necessary programming adjustments and troubleshooting on machinery and computers.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- One-year SMT operator experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read/write and understand work instructions in English.
- Ability to complete forms and track production.
- Close attention to detail.