- Elemaster Electronic Technologies Ro – Baiculesti, Arges (RO).
- The candidate within the purchasing team will be able to coordinate the entire processes related to procurement of specific electronic parts: from specific requirements, feasibility assessment, exceptions management, team management.
- We are in need of someone who is result oriented, has excellent competences, possesses a deep analytical capability, and is skilled in both procurement and relationship building abilities.
- The job requires good understanding of electronic parts and team coordination.
The duties include:
- Procurement of assigned category for Elemaster and its customers to meet business requirements, maximize value (reduce cost), and mitigate risk.
- Day to day support and interaction with internal stakeholders across all departments.
- Ensure the alignment of the Quality System with the requested Standards.
- Prepare adequately to sustain Customer and third party audits, coordinate the audited team during the visits, ensure that follow up actions are clearly identified and implemented.
- Drive suppliers’ efficient management.
- Master’s / University degree.
- Experience of at least 2/3 years as purchasing manager.
- Very good speaking and written command of English.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Confident, self-motivated, and driven to deliver business results.
- Have strong organizational skills and be comfortable multi-tasking in a faced-paced environment.
It will be considered a preferential title:
- Experience of at least 2/3 years as purchasing manager in electronics.
- General manager.