Elemaster Romania – Baiculesti Judetul ARGES
You will be an important part of the HR team and you will:
- Answer routine HR inquiries that require knowledge of departmental procedures with HR operations
- Assis with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Maintain the HR database and provide regular and ad-hoc reports for data analysis
- Prepare work contracts, addendums, and work contract termination
- Monthly briefs about new employees, leavers, or any other employment issues
- Provide certificates on employee’s request (medical, salary, or other types of certificates)
- Assists with simple employee relations matter and manage employee compliance
- Assist the recruitment process for preliminary interviews
- Most important, you will be able to learn all about HR and grow your professional level in all HR areas: Recruiting, Employer branding, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, HR Admin & payroll.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in human resources or business administration;
- At least 6 months’ experience human resources or office admin
- Good communication skills and conflict resolutions skills;
- Good presentation skills and ability to participate actively in discussions;
- Ability and willingness to commute to our plant in Baiculesti area;
- Desirable: English language skills and good MS Office knowledge.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!