Eletech is a design center focused on Innovation in Electronics and its success has been a result of its self-motivated attitude and long history of private ownership.
- Elemaster Headquarters Italy – Lomagna (LC)
- R&D International Design Center for the development of Medical Devices, Robotics-Automation Systems and Railways Applications.
The Corporate Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the organization, from the initial concept phase to the design transfer to production. The Corporate Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the expected quality target to fulfill customer objectives.
The Corporate Project Manager will support business development activities, preparing project development proposals and presenting them to the Customer.
- Prepare offers and development proposals with support from quotation team (cost estimations, strategies, etc.)
- Negotiation with the Customer
- Support Business Development activities
- Support project team staffing and resource conflicts
- Support other Project Managers in addressing challenges and set strategies
- Manages his own projects
- Monitor all project status (risks, issues, achievement and milestones)
- Preparation of internal project reporting
- Support Steering Calls
- Coordinates feedback collection
- Participates to discussion with customer and record feedback.
- Ensures implementation of improvement actions
- Implement project management techniques
- Support harmonization initiatives with other Elemaster design centers in Europe.
- Coaching and mentoring of new Project Managers
- Identify areas of improvement and promote initiatives
- Ensure sharing of project management knowledge across all projects
Requirements and softskills
- At least 3/5 years of experience as Project Manager
- Support commercial area in the offer definition phase with estimating activities
- Supervise contract management activities
- Verify the correct progress of the work of the order in compliance with the quality standards, budgets and agreed times
- Ability to manage relationships with different stakeholders
- Ability to manage and supervise projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and meticulousness to details, autonomy and attention to deadlines
- Excellent English knowledge, German is considered a plus
- Experience in the electronic sector will be a plus