- Elemaster US-Duluth, GA.
The Test Technician will be based in Duluth, Ga and is responsible for installing and maintaining test systems, software, equipment, and troubleshooting production hardware to the component level.
The duties include:
- Support production with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of false failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Support production with production testing when needed.
- Provide training in new procedures to production testing staff.
- Maintaining customer supplied test equipment inventory.
- Trouble shoot failed production hardware to the component level.
- Maintain and program AOI inspection station.
- Maintain and debug flying probe tester.
- 5 years of experience in similar position in electronic industry preferred.
- Associate Degree, Trade/Vocational School certificate or Equivalent required.
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred.
Minimum Previous Experience:
- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be able to read/write and follow directions in English.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Walking Lifting/carrying more than 20 pounds various items.
- General manager.