- Eleprint Srl – Montevecchia (LC).
- Technical office.
- The candidate has gained 2-5 years of experience in the technical office of manufacturing companies in the printed circuit sector. The resource will personally manage the projects of his own competence and relations with foreign customers, his experience in using CAD-CAM for design allows him to work independently and at the same time collaborate in synergy with the work team and different business areas.
- High school Diploma or Master’s Degree.
- Good technical knowledge of English both spoken (conversation with foreign suppliers) and written
- Use of CAD-CAM (Cam 350 / Ucam) for the design.
- Experience of 2/5 years in the technical office of manufacturing companies in the printed circuit or electronic sector.
- Knowledge of the regulations concerning the printed circuit (UL, IPC, ….).
- Knowledge of materials, stack up, impedances and surface finishes with technical support for HiTech design.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to organize one’s work and collaborate in a team.
- Ability to analyze the technical documentation relating to the customer’s product specifications.
- Ability to analyze Gerber files to verify the manufacturability and feasibility of projects.
- Ability to analyze and manage engineering questions.
- Experience in the field of printed circuit production.
- Technical Department Manager.
Kind of Employment:
For logistical reasons, accommodation is available.