- Elemaster US-Batesburg, SC.
- Assist in the timely manufacture and delivery of Elemaster products through planned releases of work orders and acquisition of material. The Planner will coordinate workflow between Manufacturing and Purchasing to meet customer schedules and internal goals. This position is based in Batesburg, SC.
The duties include:
- Periodically review sales backlog to create master production schedule.
- Establishes priorities for customer orders while maintaining a balanced schedule.
- Revises master production schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities and availability of resources, parts, material, machines and equipment.
- Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Communicates with department leaders to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or engineering departments.
- Works with Purchasing to maintain inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production.
- When necessary, informs Purchasing to expedite specific material in order to meet delivery commitments.
- Assist in coordinating ECN rework of supplied parts/equipment in stock or in process.
- Maintain production reports (status reports, shortage reports, on time delivery).
- Enter LN changes in IntaChange.
- Ensures system integrity through maintenance of system records, work orders and purchase orders.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- 2 to 7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent work experience.
- LN experience.
- Highly motivated, proactive, innovative individual able to interact with Manufacturing Team members and managers on a regular basis.
- Ability to excel in a multi-task environment and produce project reports, analysis and recommendations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Technical expertise.
- Takes initiative.
- Dedication to process improvements.