- Elemaster Germany GmbH
- Sales department
- Sales of products and technical services;
- Maintaining existing customers and acquiring new customers;
- Planning and design of sales strategy;
- Negotiating prices and conditions;
- Order processing;
- Service: customer service; customer care and advice;
- Customer relationship management, key account management;
- Product management and collaboration in product planning and development;
- Report to sales or senior management.
- Completed training or degree in the field of electronics/electrical engineering. Business economists with technical background knowledge are also welcome.
- Knowledge or experience in the field of electronic components and their processing (assembly)
- Experienced handling of the Office software packages
- Enjoy working independently and meeting customer requirements
- Good command of spoken and written English. If you also speak Italian, that would be a plus.
- Analytical and strategic thinking, quick learner;
- Communication skills, negotiation skills;
- Sales and customer orientation;
- Understanding of technical and economic relationships.
It will be considered a preferential title:
- You have several years of professional experience in the electronics industry is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You have business fluent German and English skills; other foreign languages are advantageous.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally completes your profile.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Sales Engineer