- Elemaster US-Duluth, GA
Elemaster US is actively seeking an Entry Level Quality Control Technician with at least 1 year of experience in electronics assembly to join our fast-growing team in Duluth GA. We are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to learn new skills. This person will be responsible for following product quality and component inspection based on our quality objectives. Previous experiences in the PCB assembly is preferred. Use of measuring tools such as a micrometer and other tools for the performance of Incoming Materials Inspection is a plus. Training will be provided.
The duties include
- Reading drawings, Bill of Materials and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product first article inspection.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day for recording supplier performance.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database; maintain inspection records.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager when needed.
Minimum Educational / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED required
Minimum Previous Experience: 1 year
Minimum Additional Training:
- IPC-A-610 knowledgeable. Company will provide training.
- Proven experience as quality inspector, incoming inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Familiarity with measurement equipment and tooling
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Certification of quality control is a strong plus (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Knowledge of IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Further qualifications will be a plus
- Quality Manager