Elemaster Romania – Baiculesti Judetul ARGES
We are searching for a passionate, reliable PDM Engineer to join our growing company. The PDM Engineer’s responsibilities include carry out configuration change management on all versions of product, manipulate the product structure bill of materials (BOM), process manufacturing change documents.
This role will require interaction with customer and a range of internal and external stakeholders and delivering work to strict deadlines.
- Assist in the management of configuration change.
- React to manufacturing change requests.
- Maintain manufacturing bill of materials.
- Create and maintain manufacturing part numbers.
- Create and maintain material master data within ORACLE (for the future, AGILE & Infor migration)
- Analyze data with the use of ORACLE & Excel reports.
- Previous experience and understanding of PDM & change management – desirable
- Strong MS office toolset skills
- Experience in Engineering or Manufacturing – desirable.
- Able to interrogate and interpret engineering drawings.
PDM Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Master’s degree – not mandatory
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A relevant license may be required.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
PDM & Electronic engineering in our company offers you the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment. We are currently looking for new additions to our expanding team.
Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but generally we talk about design, plan, perform research, inspect equipment and liaise with the clients.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!