- Elemaster US – Duluth (Georgia).
- IT department.
- Elemaster Group, an Italian multinational company operating in the electronics sector (EMS), seeks for the production site in Duluth (Georgia) an application support specialist.
- The candidate will part of an international IT Team and will become the local reference for business applications and process standardization for the 2 plants of Elemaster US, (Duluth, GA // Batesburg Leesville, SC).
- Monitor and Improve Production Processes by defining and enforcing guidelines.
- Maintenance and Configuration of Business Applications (ERP, PLM).
- Process Analysis and Change Proposal.
- Ensure conformance with Corporate Guidelines.
- Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Collaboration on Global IT Projects and support HQ IT-Infrastructure Team with On-Site activities.
- Enduser training.
- User Profiling.
Requirements for application:
- Experience with ERP systems, Infor LN (Baan) is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases, Sql Server is a plus.
- Availability to travel to the plant in South Carolina when needed.
Complete the profile:
- Strong analytical skills and action oriented, eager and fast learner with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels with internal customers, team members, and management staff in a positive and proactive manner.
- Passion for Information Technology.
- Electronic Manufacturing.
- Full -Time.
- Hardware embedded engineer.