- Elemaster Romania – Baiculesti Judetul ARGES
- Coordinating team of 5, responsible for statutory accounting for Romanian Entity and VAT journals of nonresident Romanian VAT registration (fixed VAT establishment).
The Successful Applicant
- Manage the monthly statutory closing process and prepare the statutory trial balances and financial statements;
- Coordinate the collection and posting of primary documents ; responsible for direct posting of accounting notes for closing and some complex accounting notes;
- Prepare monthly statutory balance sheet reconciliation and overview of accounts balances;
- Prepare monthly tax overview reports for external provider in-charge with tax compliance; maintain relation with the tax provider and provide support and written rules to be followed by internal team;
- Works closely with Controlling team to assure accurate cost allocation ;
- Coordinate the statutory audit process at entity and group level ;
- Coordinate an internal team of 5 people involved in posting documents ; train and create working instructions for people coordinated.
- Perform additional analysis of data, presentations as required by controlling manager or CFO
- Relevant university degree (accounting);
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in accounting, with at 2+ years spent in a coordination role (previous experience in electronics, other production field would be an advantage);
- CECCAR qualification is a plus;
- Good understanding of statutory controls and a good understanding of the tax compliance part;
- Statutory statements – VAT, Corporate tax, Social contributions, Financial statements, Intrastat;
- Infor LN / Oracle experience – Previous experience with new ERP implementations is considered a plus;
- MS Office advanced abilities (Excel and large databases);
- Exposure to independent preparation of statutory financial statements and relation with auditors;
- At least medium English level (both written and spoken);
- Team player, with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you think you have what we need, then send your CV! We are happy to meet you!
- Financial Manager
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Full -Time