Elemaster stands out in the worldwide electronic embedded market as group of companies specialised in design of hardware and software, manufacturing of OEM electronic products.
Elemaster with its international footprint in Europe, USA, China and India is facing a strong grow of the OEM demand for electronic design and manufacturing services. We supply High Tech embedded solutions for control and regulation of equipment in Medical, Railways and Industrial automation sectors.
For its design centres in Italy (close to Milan) and Germany (near Munich), Elemaster is looking for Junior and Senior Engineers and Test engineer manager, important carrier opportunities will be offered on the base of the candidate personal skills.
Software embedded Engineers:
- Degree in electronic / computer engineering;
- Experience at least 3 years in sw embedded design;
- Excellent knowledge of C / C ++ programming languages;
- Developing BSP and embedded systems linux drivers;
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures;
- Firmware development on real-time embedded systems;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
They will be a preferential title::
- Experience in the development of HMI tools based on QT toolkit;
- Development of RTOS embedded platforms;
Hardware embedded Engineers
2 or 3 years of experience in the same role are required.
Professional figures will be evaluated on the base of one or more qualifications listed below:
- Design of microprocessor board for applications in the industrial, railway and medical sectors
- Digital and analogue design
- VHDL programmable logic design
- Design oriented to production and testing
- Environmental-oriented design and EMC
- Reliability-oriented design
- Design for electrical and functional safety
- Close collaboration with the firmware development team
- Knowledge of English
The candidate, through experience inside the hardware team will be able to extend their skills to the entire lifecycle of hw projects: from collecting project requirements, feasibility assessment, hourly job scheduling, to directly having technical relationship with Customers.
The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out activities and managing stress.