Elemaster SPA, a leading company in the electronics sector, looking for an intern to be included in the IT area, so that it can follow a specific project agreed with the reference direction.
WEB DEVELOPER JOB RESPONSABILITIES:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying internal websites, from layout to function and according to senior functional analyst’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- constant communication with colleagues
- Hands on experience with SQL Server or Oracle Databases
- Hands on experience with PHP Programming Language
- Hands on experience with GIT Source Version
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to Intranet applications.
WEB DEVELOPER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- team building
English is mandatory. Contract Internship