- Eletech – Elemaster Italy headquarters – Lomagna (LC)
- R&D International Design Center for the development of Medical, Robotics-Automation and Railways applications
- The candidate, through the experience inside the software team will be able to extend his/her skills to the entire life cycle of software projects: from collecting project requirements, feasibility assessment, and hourly job scheduling, to directly having technical relationship with Customers.
- The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out development activities, ability to support test activities and integration of embedded systems from hardware team, ability to document validation of developed software applications.
- Degree on electronic/computer engineering.
- Experience at least 3 years in sw embedded design.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures.
- Firmware development on real-time embedded systems.
- Excellent English knowledge.
Will Be a Preferential Title
- Developing BSP and embedded systems linux drivers.
- Experience in the development of HMI tools based on QT toolkit.
- Development on RTOS embedded platforms.
- 28 – 45.
- Software Embedded Team Leader.
- Electronic Design
- Full -Time.
- Software/Firmware embedded Engineer.