Eletech Innovation in Electronics part of Elemaster Group Electronic Technologies
- Elemaster Italy headquarters – Lomagna (LC)
- R&D International Design Center for the development of Medical, Robotics-Automation and Railways applications
- The candidate, through the experience inside the software team will be able to extend his/her skills to the entire software life cycle: from collecting product requirements, feasibility assessment, and hourly job scheduling, to directly having technical relationship with Customers.
- Define high level software architecture
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- The job requires good autonomy in evaluating and carrying out development activities, ability to support test activities and integration of embedded systems, ability to document validation of developed software applications.
- Degree on electronic/computer engineering.
- Experience at least 3 years in sw embedded design.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures.
- Firmware development on real-time embedded systems.
- Excellent English knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Will be a Preferential Title
- Developing BSP and embedded systems linux drivers.
- Experience in the development of HMI tools based on QT toolkit.
- Development on RTOS embedded platforms.
- Software Embedded Team Leader
- Electronic Design
- Full -Time
- Software/Firmware embedded Engineer