Elemaster group provides customers with its own laboratories for certification and validation, guaranteed by the Certificate issued by DEKRA Group, a global leader in independent testing and certification services.
The Master Lab operates in an international circuit of workshops, participates in and promotes training on EMC, Safety and Reliability. The service also extends to projects and services developed directly by the customer or by third parties.
- Identification of harmonized standards to be applied
- Execution of tests in the laboratory or in the Customer facility
- Release of the test report, CE Marking
- Preparation of Technical File
- Consultancy for the resolution of any non-compliance
- Management of the practices for approval
- Voluntary certification of products
- Regulatory Update
The Master Lab also has a section dedicated to the certification and validation for the Printed Circuit Boards. This area includes chemical testing, thermo-mechanical, electrical/electronic and metallographic testing.
- Tests of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Measurement of electromagnetic fields with regard to human exposure
- Safety Tests
- Environmental testing and reliability
- Mechanical tests
- Chemical tests on PCB
- Thermo-mechanical analysis of PCBs
- Electrical/electronic analysis for PCBs
- Metallographic test in two dimensions on PCB