For designing and manufacturing printed circuit boards (PCB) Elemaster Group’s experience and innovative skills are combined with flexibility which ensures a perfect answer to any type of request or need.
The printed circuit board is the basic component used to build electronic cards, the support for designing and industrialisation are an additional added value which we give Customers. Our production ranges from simple double face PCBs to multi-layered ones, and from professional applications to those with functional safety (SIL) requirements. We manage products with various types of support: rigid, flexible, rigid-flexible, for high frequency applications. Our production processes are constantly monitored, including complete traceability of processes and products.
The processes are certified according to the standards of our Customers’ industries, including: railway, medical, industrial automation, aerospace and defence.
The PCBs are manufactured with the UL mark, and guaranteed by the standards ISO9001- IRIS - ISO 14001
The production lines are equipped with cutting edge machines and instruments, both in terms of precision and industrial automation, quality is top notch from prototypes to mass production.
Services and main features
- Master layout design or co-design and development
- Rapid prototyping
- Serial production
- Laminates in FR4, high TG, Halogen free, CTI>250V
- Multilayer with hybrid materials, up to 24 layers
- Printed circuits with heat sink in copper and aluminum
- Special materials for high frequency (PTFE, Rogers, RT/Duroid TM)
- Controlled impedance
- Blind and buried holes, laser perforation, HDI
- Metallographic sections with certification
- Safety (SIL)
- ROHS finishings with chemical tin, chemical gold, lead free HAL